"Go to the highways and back alleys and urge people to come in so my house will be filled." - Luke 14:23
ONLINE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
START A CONVERSATION
- Use the ComeOnLetsGo business card at restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Reach your neighbors for Christ by hosting a neighborhood story-telling party.
- Wear a T-shirt
- Wear the latest ComeOnLetsGo Cap
- Display the new COLG wrist band (this reached a fellow swimmer in the next lane at the YMCA recently)
- Put a ComeOnLetsGo sign in your yard
- Display a COLG Window decal on your vehicle, home or shop
- Order a ComeOnLetsGo flag to hang near your mailbox.
- Pick a story from our topical pull-down list and share it where it will make an impact (Craig’s list, want ads, magazines etc.) Share with people that have similar issues.
- Put the COLG logo on your personal / company website with a link to COLG
INVOLVE CHURCHES & ORGANIZATIONS
- Introduce to your Pastor to use as sermon illustrations
- Introduce to your small group leaders and Sunday school teachers to use in lessons.
- Use the ComeOnLetsGo small group curriculum at your church or gathering
- Introduce to counselors to use as a tool to bring hope
- Introduce COLG to your local school teachers and principals (public or private)
HELP PROMOTE THE MOVEMENT AND ADD SUPPORT
- Join the initiative as a supporter! Be one hundreds of thousands of Christians mobilized and united across all denominational lines spreading hope in Jesus Christ by telling The Story on all forms of media.
- Recruit others to give with the mass media advertising initiative video
- Ask your church to promote COLG on your church announcement screen (we can provide the resource)
- Invite a representative form COLG to speak about COLG to your church, small group, or Celebrate Recovery.
- Send the COLG promotional video to your friends and family
- Consider speaking on behalf of COLG with local groups, churches, and civic clubs. We will train you and give you the resources.
HELP US ADD STORIES
- Film your story using Skype or come to our studio. (Call 855-437-9777.)
- Identify your story utilizing the small group curriculum
- Tell a friend with a great story to film it!
- Do you know about a great story? Share it with us.
MORE CREATIVE WAYS TO PROMOTE ComeOnLetsGo
- Purchase ads in year books, ball fields and on little league uniforms.
- Use stories strategically in the community. For example:
- Youth leaders wanting to impact racial issues may want to show a story entitled “Racist” by a black man and one entitled “Hated blacks” by a white pastor.
- Business card: comeonletsgo.com/bisexual (the last word handwritten
on the business card) could be handed to activists at a gay pride rally. Or “comeonletsgo/beer” could be given to a complete stranger loading up on beer for the weekend at the convenience store with the simple comment, “I see you are loading up for the weekend ... you might want to check this out!” The possibilities for using these cards by topic are endless.